The Prophet said,: “The one who recites the Quran and acts upon it, on the Day of Qiyamah his parents will be made to wear a crown whose light is better than the light of the sun had it been in the dwellings of the world, so what do you think (of the reward) of the person himself”
Memorization is an ancient method of preserving knowledge. It is the technique used by the Prophet. It was to ensure the Quran was up-to-date and intact throughout his lifetime. Even though the times have rolled by, memorizing the Quran is still significant in learning and understanding the Quran. However, the times have also changed, and everything is done online.
Memorizing the Quran is not easy, and not every Muslim is capacitated to enjoy this act of faith? Regardless, there are certain processes and skills that one must have to adequately memorize the Quran.
Online Quran memorization is the newest way to absorb the potential within the Quran. However, this must be done with one very crucial tool in hand. Tajweed is a must for anyone trying to memorize Quran Online or offline.
Additionally, your understanding of Arabic must be impeccable or at least commendable. When you have both the Arabic and Tajweed in your arsenal, you can start with the memorization process.
Online Quran Memorization offers plenty of benefits to students. For example:
You learn at your own pace – no hurry, no pushover but slow and steady to ensure you get each ayah, verse, and surah on lockdown.
Gain access to professional hafiz from around the world – there is nothing better than knowing you are getting the best tutor to memorize Quran online. It feels fulfilling and enables you to open up and assimilate better.
Do you need a credible platform to memorize Quran online? Are you far from home in Australia, Canada, the US, or the UK? This is your opportunity to add an extra star to your Quranic achievements. Memorize Quran Online flawlessly with TarteeleQuran .
How to memorize the Quran with Tajweed?
Take Quran lessons/classes with Tajweed.
This is the first step to online Quran memorization. You cannot omit or jump Tajweed if you really desire to memorize it. The reasons for Tajweed are simple.
- Tajweed helps you with your pronunciations.
- Tajweed teaches you how and when to stop, elongate, and more.
- Tajweed allows you to monitor hidden and clear mistakes and avoid them.
- It boosts your recitation and connection with your creator.
- Tajweed is the Quran, and without it, you will not make sense or get the reward for your effort.
Steps to memorizing the Quran
Treat each new lesson with vigor.
- Pick a surah (we advise that you start from smaller surahs and work your way up)
- Read the Arabic version or transliteration of the chosen surah.
- Read each verse one after another.
- Repeat the verse by heart while looking at it
- Repeat the same verse with your eyes closed or the page covered
- How well did you do? Good job!
- Now continue to the next verse and repeat the above steps until you get to the end of the surah.
- Read two or three verses together, looking at the Quran and off-hand.
- If you get stuck, open the Quran and learn that particular spot until you get it. Use the steps above to aid easy understanding.
When you log in with your tutor online, recite the verses or surah to their hearing. Do not be disheartened if you still have errors. It is part of the learning process.
During the online Quran Memorization, keep at it until you have zero mistakes. However, do not celebrate or rest on your oars just yet; we still have 113 more surahs to go.
Tips to help you memorize Quran Online
- Find a quiet place free from any distractions.
- Use a Quran with large prints in Arabic if possible.
- Dedicate a particular time to studying the Quran daily
- Repeat the verses in your prayer times
- Recite them once again before you go to bed.
How to handle memorization of new verses or surahs?
Your time duration will dictate how many pages you can cover in a day or week. The Quran is divided into 30 Juz; each Juz contains about 20 pages that should be recited and memorized daily. While this seems like much, it is fair to break it to 4 pages per prayer time to enable you to cover the entire Quran.
If you are a beginner to online Quran Memorization, you could give yourself 2 months or 3 months to cover all aspects. Remember, your memorization depends on the reason and your time.
Furthermore, the Quran is not supposed to be read in a hurry, so memorizing it should be slow and steady to enable proper assimilation.
Tips for a new memorization
- Silently go through the pages and then read them aloud to your hearing.
- Repeat the second half of tip one above until you think you have gotten it
- Remember to read gently, slowly, and meticulously; there is no hurry.
- Recite what you have read to your online tutor and take note of any mistake he/she points out
After the online class, recite it to yourself again and to the hearing of another.
Connect to online videos of prominent Islamic scholars and listen to how they read the same ayah, verse or surah, or Juz you are practicing.
Read it to yourself once again (if at any point you feel stressed or shut off, take a break).
Do not move to another portion until you have adequately memorized the former section.
Finally, when you are done with each Juz, try reading from start to finish and assess your performance. It will not be done in a day, but you can split it over a 5 – 10 days period.
Tip: do not attempt to read the Quran without Tajweed; your efforts will be in vain. Hence register today to effectively memorize the Quran online with Tajweed.
Online Quran memorization is helping countless Muslims become Hafiz today, even young kids. It is the fastest way to learn and memorize the Quran without distraction, affordably and effortlessly.
Join us at TarteeleQuran and get started now.